But testing a new mute function, which allows you to quickly silence the dialogue by clicking”mute”directly from the system of notification, rather than having a static from inside the app itself. There is also a new”always dumb” Option to Also replaced the”mute one of the Year”option. This is perfect if you just don’t want to deal with a talkative person…Once.
New notification settings are still in the testing phase, so you have to be Download the latest WhatsApp for Android test If you want to try them out right now. A stable version of the program should be updated with new silent option in the coming weeks.
However, even if the installation test, you may not see the new”Mute”shortcut notice, at first. Option will only appear after you’ve racked up at least 51 unread messages from a single chat. Here’s how it works:
- Once you have passed the 51 unread messages, down your mobile device on the screen to open the notification tray,
- Tap “Mute” From the app of the notification. If you try this, the existing hit, 51 a message threshold, you will see a”mark all Read”shortcut instead.
- Faucet you need to mute the duration, and then click OK The use of your choice.
Fortunately, there are other ways to silence WhatsApp chat. The other method soon ban from a notification, but they mercifully don’t need to fight a certain number of unread messages for the first time.
How to Mute Notifications WhatsApp
- Open you.
- Long press on the chat you want to silence.
- Tap The “mute”icon On the screen(it looks like a cross of the hands-free telephone).
- Select the mute duration. The current option is the 8 Hour, 1 week, or 1 year.
- Tap OK To save the changes. Soft dialogue will have a”mute”icon is displayed to the right of the name.
- You can cancel a chat in any time length by a silence, then tapping the speakerphone icon.
Mute from your Android settings
Able to mute specific chat is great, but if you need silence All WhatsApp notifications can be in several different ways. Specifically still WhatsApp notification problem:
- Open the Settings app
- Go “Application and notice”.
- Tap “See all applications”
- Scroll the list and tap state and then click “Notification.”
- To turn off specific types of notification you want to mute. You can disable group chat notifications, new message alerts, as well as a bunch of system related messages. You can also turn off the “Display a notification“You want to disable all WhatsApp notifications.
In addition to playing your notification preferences, and device-wide settings like silencing your phone or Open the Do Not Disturb mode This can quickly quiet the over-active chat—although these will silence the notification All Application, unless you specifically configure certain ignore the Do Not Disturb mode. Finally, always convert to flight mode or turn off your phone completely. This last option can be the Best for your mental health.